All books by author: Arts Council of England (ordered by rarity)
- The philosophy of cultural subsidy / by Lord Gowrie. (1995), by Gowrie, Alexander Patrick Greysteil Ruthven Earl of, 1939-
- More bread and circuses : who does what for the arts in Europe? / [researched, written and edited by: M. Louise Scott and Simon Kirby together with Ingeborg de Wolff and assisted by Steven Tate and Nikola Krenzler]. (1994), by Scott, M. Louise.
- Poetry in public / Andrew Motion. (2000), by Motion, Andrew, 1952-
- Computers for the arts : marketing and management / by Michael Prochak. (1996), by Prochak, Michael.
- Pride of place : how the lottery contributed £1 billion to the arts in England / edited by Alex Stetter ; portrait photography by Rory Carnegie. (2001), by Stetter, Alex.