All books by author: Australian Academy of the Humanities (ordered by rarity)
- Culture and the state in Australia / edited by S.L. Goldberg and F.B. Smith ; with Ann Lane. (1982), by Seminar on Culture and the State in Australia (1981 : Australian National University)
- Australia in between cultures : specialist session papers from the 1998 Australian Academy of the Humanities Symposium / edited by Bruce Bennett. (1999), by Australian Academy of the Humanities. Symposium (29th : 1998 : Sydney, N.S.W.)
- Our cultural heritage / edited by John Bigelow. (1998), by Bigelow, John.
- The relevance of the humanities / edited by A.M. Gibbs. (1990), by Australian Academy of the Humanities. Symposium (1989)
- Changes in Scholarly Communication Patterns : Australia and the electronic library / edited by John Mulvaney and Colin Steele. (1993), by Changes in Scholarly Communication Patterns (1993 : Canberra, A.C.T.)
- Innovation in Australian arts, media, design : fresh challenges for the tertiary sector / edited by Rod Wissler ... [et al.]. (2004), by Wissler, Rod.
- Australian cultural history / edited by S.L. Goldberg and F.B. Smith. (1988), by Smith, F. B. (Francis Barrymore), 1932-2015.