All books by author: Experimental Art Foundation (Adelaide, S.A.) (ordered by rarity)
- Yearbook / EAF. (1996), by Experimental Art Foundation (Adelaide, S.A.)
- Alter egos (sketches for paintings) 1982-85 / Jenny Watson. (1986), by Watson, Jenny, 1951-
- Lawyers, guns & money : a project of the Experimental Art Foundation, 19 June-7 Sept. 1997. (1997), by Grayson, Richard.
- Gold Card : Experimental Art Foundation, Adelaide, 28/1/99 to 21/2/99 & 25/2/99 to 21/3/99 : South Australian emerging artists, 1997-1999. (1998), by Chapman, Christopher, 1966-
- The social role of art : six recent papers on related themes / by Donald Brook. (1977), by Brook, Donald, 1927-
- A Decade at the EAF : a history of the Experimental Art Foundation, 1974-1984 / editor: Stephanie Britton. (1984), by Britton, Stephanie.
- Art in the biotech era / edited by Melentie Pandilovski. (2008), by Pandilovski, Melentie.
- Murray-Murundi / Bonita Ely ; with contributions from Jack & Annie Koolmatrie, Leigh Hobba and Dulcie Ely. (1981), by Ely, Bonita.