All books by subject: Australia -- Politics and government -- 20th century. (ordered by rarity)
- The great constitutional swindle : a citizen's view of the Australian Constitution / Peter Botsman. (2000), by Botsman, Peter.
- Evatt, a life / Peter Crockett. (1993), by Crockett, Peter William, 1954-
- A decade of dissent : Vietnam and the conflict on the Australian homefront / Greg Langley. (1992), by Langley, Greg, 1963-
- Aboriginal politics : intergovernmental relations / Christine Fletcher. (1992), by Fletcher, Christine, 1944-
- From subject to citizen : Australian citizenship in the twentieth century / Alastair Davidson. (1997), by Davidson, Alastair.