All books by subject: Race relations - Racism - Stereotyping. (ordered by rarity)
- Cyclone coasts : Australia's north-west frontier. (1980), by Wilson, H. H. (Helen Helga), 1902-
- Worlds apart : life on an Aboriginal mission / Pat Keating. (1994), by Keating, Pat, 1929-
- Power, knowledge and Aborigines / edited by Bain Attwood and John Arnold. (1992), by Arnold, John, 1950 (February 6)-
- Born of the conquerors : selected essays / by Judith Wright. (1991), by Wright, Judith, 1915-2000.
- Papunya Tula : art of the Western Desert / Geoffrey Bardon ; with diagrams by Judith Ryan. (1991), by Bardon, Geoffrey, 1940-2003.