All books by subject: Western Australia (WA) (ordered by rarity)
- Aboriginal art / Frank Norton. (1975), by Norton, Frank, 1916-
- Design for diversity : further education for tribal Aborigines in the north / by C. Duke and Elizabeth Sommerlad. (1976), by Duke, C. (Christopher)
- Cyclone coasts : Australia's north-west frontier. (1980), by Wilson, H. H. (Helen Helga), 1902-
- Us fellas : an anthology of Aboriginal writing / collected by Colleen Glass and Archie Weller. (1987), by Weller, Archie.
- Desert crafts : Anangu Maruku Punu / Jennifer Isaacs ; photographs, Reg Morrison, Jennifer Isaacs, and contributing photographers. (1992), by Isaacs, Jennifer.
- Aboriginal politics : intergovernmental relations / Christine Fletcher. (1992), by Fletcher, Christine, 1944-
- A fortunate life / A.B. Facey ; cover and illustrations by Robert Juniper. (1981), by Facey, A. B. (Albert Barnett), 1894-1982.