All books by subject: Gesellschaft. (ordered by rarity)
- A heritage of images : a selection of lectures / by Fritz Saxl ; edited by Hugh Honour and John Fleming; with an introduction by E. H. Gombrich. (1970), by Saxl, Fritz, 1890-1948.
- Towards a new Australia / edited by John McLaren. (1972), by McLaren, John, 1932-2015.
- The Australians : in search of an identity / Ross Terrill. (1987), by Terrill, Ross.
- Australia, the Daedalus symposium / edited by Stephen R. Graubard. (1985), by GRAUBARD, Stephen R (ed)
- Framing technology : society, choice, and change / edited by Lelia Green and Roger Guinery. (1994), by Green, Lelia, 1956-
- Reinventing Australia : the mind and mood of Australia in the 90s / Hugh Mackay. (1993), by Mackay, Hugh.