All books by subject: Australian Aboriginal studies (Australia) (ordered by rarity)
- The Guruma story = Guruma-yharntu wangka / told by the Guruma Elders Group, led by Peter Stevens ; collected and edited by Loreen Brehaut & Anna Vitenbergs. (2001), by Garuma Elders Group
- Black and white together FCAATSI : the Federal Council for the Advancement of Aborigines and Torres Strait Islanders, 1958-1973 / Sue Taffe. (2005), by Taffe, Susan, 1945-
- We won the victory / Ian Crawford. (2001), by Crawford, I. M. (Ian M.), 1935-
- Jilji, life in the Great Sandy Desert / Pat Lowe (text and photographs) ; with Jimmy Pike (paintings). (1990), by Lowe, Pat, 1941-
- Riding the black cockatoo / John Danalis. (2009), by Danalis, John.