All books by subject: Kunstenaars. (ordered by rarity)
- New practices, new pedagogies a reader / [edited by] Malcolm Miles. (2005), by Miles, Malcolm.
- After Andy : SoHo in the eighties / Paul Taylor ; portraits by Timothy Greenfield-Sanders ; introduction by Allan Schwartzman. (1995), by Taylor, Paul, 1957-1992.
- Contemporary designers / editor, Sara Pendergast. (1997), by Pendergast, Sara.
- Princes and artists : patronage and ideology at four Habsburg courts, 1517-1633 / Hugh Trevor-Roper. (1976), by Trevor-Roper, H. R. (Hugh Redwald), 1914-2003.
- Makers of modern culture / edited by Justin Wintle. (1981), by Wintle, Justin.
- The Oxford companion to art / edited by Harold Osborne. (1970), by Osborne, Harold, 1905-
- Aboriginal artists of the Western desert : a biographical dictionary / Vivien Johnson. (1993), by Johnson, Vivien.