All books by subject: Aborigines, Australian -- Social conditions. (ordered by rarity)
- Human rights and reconciliation / edited by Susan Magarey. (1999), by Magarey, Susan.
- The world owes me nothing / Bobbie Hardy. (1979), by Hardy, Bobbie.
- Where is Wungawurrah? / Irene Moores. (1992), by Moores, Irene.
- Voices from the land / Mandawuy Yunupingu...[et al.]. (1994), by Yunupingu, Mandawuy.
- Worlds apart : life on an Aboriginal mission / Pat Keating. (1994), by Keating, Pat, 1929-
- Black Australia / Frank Stevens. (1981), by Stevens, F. S. (Frank S.)
- The spectre of Truganini / Bernard Smith. (1980), by Smith, Bernard, 1916-2011.
- The Lost children : thirteen Australians taken from their Aboriginal families tell of the struggle to find their natural parents. (1989), by Edwards, Coral.