All books by subject: Aboriginal land rights (ordered by rarity)
- Voices from the land / Mandawuy Yunupingu...[et al.]. (1994), by Yunupingu, Mandawuy.
- Aboriginal Heroes of the Resistance : from Pemulwuy to Mabo / Paul W. Newbury (ed.). (1999), by Newbury, Paul W.
- Obliged to be difficult : Nugget Coomb's legacy in indigenous affairs / Tim Rowse. (2000), by Rowse, Tim, 1951-
- One land, one nation : from Mabo towards 2001 / Frank Brennan. (1995), by Brennan, Frank, 1954-
- No ordinary judgment : Mabo, the Murray Islanders' land case / Nonie Sharp. (1996), by Sharp, Nonie.
- Aboriginal sovereignty : reflections on race, state and nation. (1996), by Reynolds, Henry, 1938-