All books by subject: Aborigines, Australian -- Legal status, laws, etc. (ordered by rarity)
- Aborigines and the law : a digest / John McCorquodale. (1987), by McCorquodale, John, 1941-
- Citizenship and indigenous Australians : changing conceptions and possibilities / edited by Nicolas Peterson and Will Sanders. (1998), by Peterson, Nicolas, 1941-
- One land, one nation : from Mabo towards 2001 / Frank Brennan. (1995), by Brennan, Frank, 1954-
- Indigenous people and the law in Australia / Chris Cunneen, Terry Libesman. (1995), by Cunneen, Chris, 1953-
- In the age of Mabo : history, Aborigines and Australia / edited by Bain Attwood. (1996), by Attwood, Bain.
- Mabo, a judicial revolution : the Aboriginal land rights decision and its impact on Australian law / edited by M.A. Stephenson and Suri Ratnapala. (1993), by Stephenson, MA (ed)
- Aboriginal sovereignty : reflections on race, state and nation. (1996), by Reynolds, Henry, 1938-