All books by subject: Aboriginal Australians -- Civil rights. (ordered by rarity)
- Reconciliation in Olympism : indigenous culture in the Sydney Olympiad / Michelle Hanna ; foreword by Rhoda Roberts. (1999), by Hanna, Michelle.
- Seeking racial justice an insider's memoir of the movement for Aboriginal advancement, 1938-1978 / Jack Horner. (2004), by Horner, J. C. (Jack C.)
- Black and white together FCAATSI : the Federal Council for the Advancement of Aborigines and Torres Strait Islanders, 1958-1973 / Sue Taffe. (2005), by Taffe, Susan, 1945-
- Rednecks, eggheads, and blackfellas : a study of racial power and intimacy in Australia / Gillian Cowlishaw. (1999), by Cowlishaw, Gillian K. (Gillian Keir), 1934-
- One land, one nation : from Mabo towards 2001 / Frank Brennan. (1995), by Brennan, Frank, 1954-
- Saltwater fella / John Moriarty with Evan McHugh. (2000), by Moriarty, John.