All books by subject: Government expenditure (ordered by rarity)
- America's commitment to culture : government and the arts / edited by Kevin V. Mulcahy and Margaret Jane Wyszomirski. (1995), by Mulcahy, Kevin V.
- The UK cultural sector : profile and policy issues / editor, Sara Selwood ; contributors, Geoffrey Brown ... [et al]. (2001), by Selwood, Sara.
- Inquiry into the effects of government-funded national broadcasting on Victoria. (1999), by Victoria. Parliament. Economic Development Committee.
- Art, culture, and enterprise : the politics of art and the cultural industries / Justin Lewis. (1990), by Lewis, Justin, 1958-
- Research in the creative arts / Dennis Strand. (1998), by Strand, Dennis.
- Arts, Minister? : government policy and the arts / Justin Macdonnell. (1992), by Macdonnell, Justin.
- Art and organisation / Deborah Stevenson. (2000), by Stevenson, Deborah.
- The uses of art / Lisanne Gibson. (2001), by Gibson, Lisanne.