All books by subject: Federal aid to the arts -- United States. (ordered by rarity)
- State arts agencies in transition : purpose, program, and personnel / by June Batten Arey. (1975), by Arey, June Batten.
- America's commitment to culture : government and the arts / edited by Kevin V. Mulcahy and Margaret Jane Wyszomirski. (1995), by Mulcahy, Kevin V.
- Bureaucratizing the muse : public funds and the cultural worker / Steven C. Dubin. (1987), by Dubin, Steven C.
- Patrons despite themselves : taxpayers and arts policy / Alan L. Feld, Michael O'Hare, J. Mark Davidson Schuster. (1983), by Feld, Alan L.
- Art for the millions : essays from the 1930s by artists and administrators of the WPA Federal Art Project / edited, and with an introduction by Francis V. O'Connor. (1975), by O'Connor, Francis V.
- The place of art in the world of architecture / Donald W. Thalacker ; [editor, Joy Johannessen] ; pref. by Sam Hunter. (1980), by Thalacker, Donald W.