All books by subject: Art and society -- Australia. (ordered by rarity)
- Cultural faultlines : 2005 Contemporary Art Centre of SA lecture series / editors, Alan Cruickshank, Lee Weng Choy. (2007), by Cruickshank, Alan, 1953-
- Art : critical, political / Ian Burn ; edited by Sandy Kirby. (1996), by Burn, Ian, 1939-1993.
- Outer site : five contemporary art space projects May-June 1988. (1988), by Harley, Ross.
- Ghost nation : imagined space and Australian visual culture, 1901-1939 / Laurie Duggan. (2001), by Duggan, Laurie.
- The Prime Minister's Christmas card : Blue poles and cultural politics in the Whitlam era / Lindsay Barrett. (2001), by Barrett, Lindsay, 1959-
- The quarantined culture : Australian reactions to modernism, 1913-1939 / John F. Williams. (1995), by Williams, John F. (John Frank), 1933-
- Illusions of identity : the art of nation / Anne-Marie Willis. (1993), by Willis, Anne-Marie.
- The crafts movement in Australia : a history / Grace Cochrane. (1992), by Cochrane, Grace, 1941-