All books by subject: Management. (ordered by rarity)
- The relationship between management and board / by Sir John Dunlop. (1972), by Dunlop, John Wallace Sir, 1910-
- The pursuit of excellence / text written by Richard Shears and Isobelle Gidley ; preface by Sir James Balderstone. (1985), by Shears, Richard, 1944-
- Managing in turbulent times / [by] Peter F. Drucker. (1980), by Drucker, Peter F. (Peter Ferdinand), 1909-2005.
- Changing employment relations in Australia / edited by Jim Kitay and Russell D. Lansbury. (1997), by Kitay, Jim.
- Australian cities : issues, strategies and policies for urban Australia in the 1990s / edited by Patrick Troy. (1995), by Troy, P (ed)
- Greenhouse solutions with sustainable energy / Mark Diesendorf. (2007), by Diesendorf, Mark.