All books by subject: Arts and society -- United States. (ordered by rarity)
- Socialization and participation in the arts / Richard J. Orend. (1989), by Orend, Richard J.,.
- Art, dialogue, action, activism : case studies from Animating Democracy / editors, Pam Korza and Barbara Schaffer Bacon. (2005), by Korza, Pam.
- Live the good life! : creating a human community through the arts / by Wolf von Eckardt. (1982), by Eckardt, Wolf von, 1918-
- Unsettling "Sensation" : arts-policy lessons from the Brooklyn Museum of Art controversy / edited by Lawrence Rothfield. (2001), by Rothfield, Lawrence, 1956-
- New creative community : the art of cultural development / Arlene Goldbard. (2006), by Goldbard, Arlene.
- Finding art's place : experiments in contemporary education and culture / Nicholas Paley. (1995), by Paley, Nicholas.
- Entering cultural communities : diversity and change in the nonprofit arts / edited by Diane Grams and Betty Farrell. (2008), by Grams, Diane, 1957-
- English is broken here : notes on cultural fusion in the Americas / Coco Fusco. (1995), by Fusco, Coco.
- Culture of complaint : the fraying of America. (1994), by Hughes, Robert, 1938-2012.