All books by subject: Aborigines, Australian -- Land tenure. (ordered by rarity)
- The spectre of Truganini / Bernard Smith. (1980), by Smith, Bernard, 1916-2011.
- Obliged to be difficult : Nugget Coomb's legacy in indigenous affairs / Tim Rowse. (2000), by Rowse, Tim, 1951-
- One land, one nation : from Mabo towards 2001 / Frank Brennan. (1995), by Brennan, Frank, 1954-
- No ordinary judgment : Mabo, the Murray Islanders' land case / Nonie Sharp. (1996), by Sharp, Nonie.
- In the age of Mabo : history, Aborigines and Australia / edited by Bain Attwood. (1996), by Attwood, Bain.
- Mabo, a judicial revolution : the Aboriginal land rights decision and its impact on Australian law / edited by M.A. Stephenson and Suri Ratnapala. (1993), by Stephenson, MA (ed)
- Aboriginal sovereignty : reflections on race, state and nation. (1996), by Reynolds, Henry, 1938-
- Belonging : Australians, place and Aboriginal ownership / Peter Read. (2000), by Read, Peter, 1945-