All books by subject: Aborigines, Australian -- Government relations. (ordered by rarity)
- Human rights and reconciliation / edited by Susan Magarey. (1999), by Magarey, Susan.
- Native title business : contemporary indigenous art : a national travelling exhibition / curated by Joan G. Winter. (2002), by Winter, Joan G.
- Aboriginal politics : intergovernmental relations / Christine Fletcher. (1992), by Fletcher, Christine, 1944-
- Aboriginal Heroes of the Resistance : from Pemulwuy to Mabo / Paul W. Newbury (ed.). (1999), by Newbury, Paul W.
- Obliged to be difficult : Nugget Coomb's legacy in indigenous affairs / Tim Rowse. (2000), by Rowse, Tim, 1951-
- Noonkanbah, whose land, whose law / Steve Hawke and Michael Gallagher. (1989), by Hawke, Steve.
- Race & racism in Australia / David Hollinsworth. (1998), by Hollinsworth, D. (David)
- After the dreaming : black and white Australians - an anthropologist's view / W. E. H. Stanner. (1969), by Stanner, W. E. H. (William Edward Hanley), 1905-1981.
- Aboriginal sovereignty : reflections on race, state and nation. (1996), by Reynolds, Henry, 1938-