All books by subject: Art and state -- Australia. (ordered by rarity)
- Re-visioning arts and cultural policy : current impasses and future directions / Jennifer Craik. (2007), by Craik, Jennif.
- Risking art, art for survival : outlining the role of the arts in services to marginalised young people / edited by Sally Marsden & Martin Thiele. (2000), by Marsden, Sally.
- The art of government and the government of art / Malcolm Quantrill. (1979), by Quantrill, Malcolm, 1931-
- Art bank : Australian art in public spaces / Dinah Dysart, Jackie Dunn. (2001), by Dysart, Dinah.
- Arts, Minister? : government policy and the arts / Justin Macdonnell. (1992), by Macdonnell, Justin.
- Art and organisation / Deborah Stevenson. (2000), by Stevenson, Deborah.
- From Nimbin to Mardi Gras : constructing community arts / Gay Hawkins. (1993), by Hawkins, Gay.
- The uses of art / Lisanne Gibson. (2001), by Gibson, Lisanne.