All books by subject: Art and state -- United States. (ordered by rarity)
- American canvas / written by Gary O. Larson. (1997), by Larson, Gary O., 1949-
- Toward a new arts order : process, power, change / by Nello McDaniel and George Thorn ; edited by Sharon Block. (1993), by McDaniel, Nello.
- The politics of art : forming a State arts council. (1966), by Adams, William Howard.
- America's commitment to culture : government and the arts / edited by Kevin V. Mulcahy and Margaret Jane Wyszomirski. (1995), by Mulcahy, Kevin V.
- Paying for culture / special editor ... Patricia A. McFate. (1984), by McFate, Patricia.
- The ministry of culture : connections among art, money, and politics / by Michael Macdonald Mooney. (1980), by Mooney, Michael Macdonald, 1930-
- The democratic muse : visual arts and the public interest / Edward C. Banfield. (1984), by Banfield, Edward C.
- Unsettling "Sensation" : arts-policy lessons from the Brooklyn Museum of Art controversy / edited by Lawrence Rothfield. (2001), by Rothfield, Lawrence, 1956-
- The place of art in the world of architecture / Donald W. Thalacker ; [editor, Joy Johannessen] ; pref. by Sam Hunter. (1980), by Thalacker, Donald W.