All books by subject: Art, New Zealand. (ordered by rarity)
- Turbulence : 3rd Auckland triennial 2007 / curator, Victoria Lynn. (2007), by Auckland Triennial (3rd : 2007 : Auckland, N.Z.)
- Public/private = Tumatanui/tumataiti : 2nd Auckland Triennial, Aotearoa New Zealand, 20 March - 30 May 2004 / exhibition curators, Ngahiraka Mason, Ewen McDonald. (2004), by Auckland Triennial (2nd : 2004 : Auckland, N.Z.)
- ANZART : Australian and New Zealand artists in Edinburgh. (1984), by Curnow, Wystan, 1939-
- Close quarters : contemporary art from Australia and New Zealand / artists Lyell Bary ...[et al.] ; curators Christina Barton, Zara Stanhope, Clare Williamson. (1998), by Bary, Lyell.
- Darkness & light : looking at the landscape. (2000), by Crombie, Isobel.
- Headlands : thinking through New Zealand art / exhibition curated by Robert Leonard and Bernice Murphy ; with John McCormack, Cheryll Sotheran and Cliff Whiting ; publication edited by Mary Barr. (1992), by Leonard, Robert, 1963-
- New Zealand women artists : a survey of 150 years / Anne Kirker. (1993), by Kirker, Anne, 1947-
- Possessions : indigenous art/colonial culture / Nicholas Thomas. (1999), by Thomas, Nicholas, 1928-, (author.)