All books by subject: Authors, Australian -- 20th century. (ordered by rarity)
- An Eloquent sufficiency : 50 writers talk about life and literature over lunch / edited by Susan Wyndham. (1998), by Wyndham, Susan.
- Waiting in space : an anthology of Australian writing / edited by Paula Abood, Barry Gamba, Michelle Kotevski. (1999), by Gamba, Barry.
- Hearts and minds : creative Australians and the environment / Michael Pollak and Margaret MacNabb. (2000), by Pollak, Michael, 1948 (October 23)-
- Ida Leeson : a life ; not a blue-stocking lady / Sylvia Martin. (2006), by Martin, Sylvia.
- Half a lifetime / Judith Wright ; edited by Patricia Clarke. (1999), by Wright, Judith, 1915-2000.