All books by subject: Malerei. (ordered by rarity)
- A heritage of images : a selection of lectures / by Fritz Saxl ; edited by Hugh Honour and John Fleming; with an introduction by E. H. Gombrich. (1970), by Saxl, Fritz, 1890-1948.
- Parallel visions : works from the Australian collection / Barry Pearce ; with essays by Jane Clark ... [et al.]. (2002), by Pearce, Barry.
- The painted word / Tom Wolfe. (1975), by Wolfe, Tom.
- The painters of the Wagilag sisters story, 1937-1997 / edited by Wally Caruana, Nigel Lendon. (1997), by Caruana, Wally.
- Strange women : essays in art and gender / edited by Jeanette Hoorn. (1994), by Hoorn, Jeanette.
- Art and illusion : a study in the psychology of pictorial representation. (1972), by Gombrich, E. H. (Ernst Hans), 1909-2001.
- Sight lines : women's art and feminist perspectives in Australia / Sandy Kirby. (1992), by Kirby, Sandy.
- Modernism and feminism : Australian women artists, 1900-1940 / Helen Topliss. (1996), by Topliss, Helen, 1946-
- Papunya Tula : art of the Western Desert / Geoffrey Bardon ; with diagrams by Judith Ryan. (1991), by Bardon, Geoffrey, 1940-2003.