All books by subject: Arts, Aboriginal Australian. (ordered by rarity)
- Valuing art, respecting culture : protocols for working with the Australian Indigenous visual arts and craft sector / Doreen Mellor and Terri Janke. (2001), by Mellor, Doreen, 1948-, (author.)
- Heartwork : great arts stories from regional Australia / [written by Catherine Murphy ; edited by Lucinda Holdforth]. (2004), by Murphy, Catherine.
- Bayagul : contemporary indigenous communication / Steve Miller ; with Fabri Blacklock and James Wilson-Miller. (2002), by Miller, Steve (Stephen Mark James), 1957-
- Desert crafts : Anangu Maruku Punu / Jennifer Isaacs ; photographs, Reg Morrison, Jennifer Isaacs, and contributing photographers. (1992), by Isaacs, Jennifer.
- Michael Jagamara Nelson / Vivien Johnson. (1997), by Johnson, Vivien.