All books by subject: Art, New Zealand -- 20th century -- Exhibitions. (ordered by rarity)
- Przypływ : nowe pra̧dy w sztuce Australii i Nowej Zelandii = High tide : new currents in art from Australia and New Zealand. (2006), by Towarzystwo Zachęty Sztuk Pięknych w Warszawie.
- Public/private = Tumatanui/tumataiti : 2nd Auckland Triennial, Aotearoa New Zealand, 20 March - 30 May 2004 / exhibition curators, Ngahiraka Mason, Ewen McDonald. (2004), by Auckland Triennial (2nd : 2004 : Auckland, N.Z.)
- ANZART : Australian and New Zealand artists in Edinburgh. (1984), by Curnow, Wystan, 1939-
- Close quarters : contemporary art from Australia and New Zealand / artists Lyell Bary ...[et al.] ; curators Christina Barton, Zara Stanhope, Clare Williamson. (1998), by Bary, Lyell.
- Darkness & light : looking at the landscape. (2000), by Crombie, Isobel.
- Headlands : thinking through New Zealand art / exhibition curated by Robert Leonard and Bernice Murphy ; with John McCormack, Cheryll Sotheran and Cliff Whiting ; publication edited by Mary Barr. (1992), by Leonard, Robert, 1963-