All books by subject: Art, Japanese -- 20th century -- Exhibitions. (ordered by rarity)
- Life / [editor, Mizuki Takahashi]. (2006), by Takahashi, Mizuki.
- Communicable action for everybody : CAFE in Mito, 2004. (2004), by Osaka, Eriko.
- Daichi no Geijutsusai Echigotsumari Āto Toriennāre 2000 / henshū Echigotsumari Daichi no Geijutsusai Jikkō Iinkai = Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennial 2000 / editor Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennial 2000 Executive Committee. (2001), by Daichi no Geijutsusai Echigotsumari Āto Toriennāre (2000 : Niigata-ken, Japan)
- Space for your future : recombining the DNA for art and design / [authors, Yuko Hasegawa ... et al.]. (2007), by Hasegawa, Yuko.
- The new Japanese painting and sculpture / an exhibition selected by Dorothy C. Miller and William S. Lieberman ; with an essay by William S. Lieberman. (1966), by Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.)
- Neo Tokyo : Japanese art now / curator Rachel Kent. (2001), by Kent, Rachel.
- Continuum '85 = Konteniumu : aspects of Japanese art today, September 10-27, 1985. (1985), by Continuum Incorporated
- Zones of love : contemporary art from Japan. (1991), by Annear, Judy.