All books by subject: Painting, Aboriginal Australian -- Exhibitions. (ordered by rarity)
- Paysages rêvés : artistes Aborigènes contemporains de Balgo Hills (Australie Occidentale) / ouvrage collectif sous la direction d'Alain Nicolas. (2004), by Nicolas, Alain, anthropologue.
- History and memory in the art of Gordon Bennett. (1999), by Bennett, Gordon, 1955-2014.
- Dreamings = Tjukurrpa : aboriginal art of the western desert / Jo-Anne Birnie Danzker. (1994), by Danzker, Jo-Anne Birnie.
- A Myriad of dreaming : twentieth century Aboriginal art / presented by Lauraine Diggins Fine Art Pty Ltd. (1989), by Allen, G. G.
- Roads cross : the paintings of Rover Thomas / by Rover Thomas ; with Kim Akerman, Mary Macha, Will Christensen and Wally Caruana. (1994), by Thomas, Rover, (author,) (artist.)
- Windows on the dreaming : Aboriginal paintings in the Australian National Gallery / edited by Wally Caruana. (1989), by Australian National Gallery
- Stories : eleven aboriginal artists / edited by Anne Marie Brody. (1997), by Brody, Annemarie, 1948-