All books by subject: Aboriginal Australians -- Painting. (ordered by rarity)
- Mr Sandman bring me a dream / [compiled by Andrew Crocker] ; photography Diana Calder, Andrew Crocker, Rupert Ridgeway. (1981), by Crocker, Andrew, 1945-1988.
- Dream time - machine time : the art of Trevor Nickolls / Ulli Beier. (1985), by Beier, Ulli.
- Namatjira of the Aranda / V.C. Hall. (1962), by Hall, V. C. (Victor Charles), 1896-1972.
- Aboriginal art of the Western Desert / Geoff Bardon. (1979), by Bardon, Geoffrey, 1940-2003.
- Piercing the ground : Balgo women's image making and relationship to country / Christine Watson. (2003), by Watson, Christine (Christine Ann), 1951.
- Windows on the dreaming : Aboriginal paintings in the Australian National Gallery / edited by Wally Caruana. (1989), by Australian National Gallery
- Michael Jagamara Nelson / Vivien Johnson. (1997), by Johnson, Vivien.
- Kuruwarri = Yuendumu doors / Warlukurlangu Artists. (1992), by Warlukurlangu Artists
- Papunya Tula : art of the Western Desert / Geoffrey Bardon ; with diagrams by Judith Ryan. (1991), by Bardon, Geoffrey, 1940-2003.