All books by subject: Authors, Australian -- Biography -- Dictionaries. (ordered by rarity)
- A guide to gay and lesbian writing in Australia / Michael Hurley. (1996), by Hurley, Michael, 1949-
- Australia's writers / Graeme Kinross Smith. (1979), by Kinross-Smith, Graeme, 1936-
- Who's who of Australian writers. (1995), by Monash University. National Centre for Australian Studies
- The Oxford companion to Australian children's literature / Stella Lees and Pamela Macintyre. (1993), by Lees, Stella.
- The Oxford companion to Australian literature / William H. Wilde, Joy Hooton, Barry Andrews. (1994), by Wilde, W. H. (William Henry), (author.)