All books by subject: Modernism (Art) (ordered by rarity)
- Aspects of Perth modernism, 1929-1942 : a catalogue for the exhibition organised by Julian Goddard and the Centre for Fine Arts U.W.A. / edited by David Bromfield, assisted by Melissa Harpley and Pippa Tandy. (1986), by Bromfield, David.
- The notion of 'post-modern' : the fourth Sir William Dobell memorial lecture / by Clement Greenberg. (1980), by Greenberg, Clement, 1909-1994.
- Ghost nation : imagined space and Australian visual culture, 1901-1939 / Laurie Duggan. (2001), by Duggan, Laurie.
- The Australian scapegoat : towards an antipodean aesthetic / by Peter Fuller. (1986), by Fuller, Peter, 1947-
- The quarantined culture : Australian reactions to modernism, 1913-1939 / John F. Williams. (1995), by Williams, John F. (John Frank), 1933-
- Modernism and feminism : Australian women artists, 1900-1940 / Helen Topliss. (1996), by Topliss, Helen, 1946-
- Australian women artists : First Fleet to 1945 : history, hearsay and her say / Caroline Ambrus. (1992), by Ambrus, Caroline.