All books by subject: Information services (ordered by rarity)
- The race to the intelligent state : charting the global information economy into the 21st Century / Michael Connors. (1997), by Connors, Michael.
- Information-intensive Britain : an analysis of the policy issues / Nick Moore and Jane Steele. (1991), by Moore, Nick.
- Borders in cyberspace : Information policy and the global information infrastructure / Brian Kahin and Charles Nesson (eds). (1997), by Feldman, Fred, 1941-
- Multimedia preservation : capturing the rainbow : proceedings of the second National Conference of the National Preservation Office, 28-30 November, 1995. (1996), by National Library of Australia. National Preservation Office. Conference. (2nd : 1995 : Brisbane, Qld.)
- Changes in Scholarly Communication Patterns : Australia and the electronic library / edited by John Mulvaney and Colin Steele. (1993), by Changes in Scholarly Communication Patterns (1993 : Canberra, A.C.T.)
- Effective library and information centre management / by Jo Bryson. (1990), by Bryson, Jo, 1950-