All books by subject: Art, Australian -- Aboriginal artists -- Exhibitions. (ordered by rarity)
- On track : contemporary Aboriginal art from Western Australia. (2004), by Pushman, Tracie.
- Black humour : a Canberra contemporary art space exhibition / curated by Neville John O'Neill and Jane Barney. (1997), by O'Neill, Neville John.
- Jimmy Pike : graphics from the Christensen Fund Collection. (1988), by Pike, Jimmy.
- Balance 1990 : views, visions, influences. (1990), by Eather, Michael, 1963-
- Charlie Tjaruru Tjungurrayi : a retrospective 1970-1986 / [appreciation by Andrew Crocker]. (1987), by Tjungurrayi, Charlie Tjaruru.
- The painters of the Wagilag sisters story, 1937-1997 / edited by Wally Caruana, Nigel Lendon. (1997), by Caruana, Wally.
- Art on a string : Aboriginal threaded objects from the Central Desert and Arnhem Land / Louise Hamby and Diana Young. (2001), by Hamby, Louise, 1951-
- Native title business : contemporary indigenous art : a national travelling exhibition / curated by Joan G. Winter. (2002), by Winter, Joan G.