All books by subject: Painting. (ordered by rarity)
- David Larwill : stuff that matters / [curator, Gael Ramsay]. (2001), by Larwill, David, 1956-
- Music and painting : a study in comparative ideas from Turner to Schoenberg / Edward Lockspeiser. (1973), by Lockspeiser, Edward, 1905-1973.
- Art here / by Clive Turnbull. (1947), by Turnbull, Clive, 1906-1975.
- Masterpieces of the National Gallery of Victoria / edited by Ursula Hoff ; text by Ursula Hoff, Alan McCulloch [and] Joan Lindsay ; with an introduction by Daryl Lindsay. (1949), by National Gallery of Victoria
- Guan Wei / Dinah Dysart, Natalie King, Hou Hanru. (2006), by Dysart, Dinah.
- Windows on the dreaming : Aboriginal paintings in the Australian National Gallery / edited by Wally Caruana. (1989), by Australian National Gallery