All books by subject: Artists, Australian -- Biography. (ordered by rarity)
- Gerald and Margo Lewers, their lives and their work / Denise Hickey. (1982), by Hickey, Denise.
- Making it modern : the watercolours of Kenneth Macqueen. (2007), by Macqueen, Kenneth, 1897-1960.
- David Noonan before and now / Johanna Fahey. (2004), by Fahey, Johannah Clare.
- After fire : a biography of Clifton Pugh / Sally Morrison. (2009), by Morrison, Sally, 1946-, (author.)
- Juan Davila / Guy Brett and Roger Benjamin ; with writings by Juan Davila. (2006), by Brett, Guy.
- Seeing Australia : views of artists and artwriters / Graeme Sullivan. (1994), by Sullivan, Graeme, 1951-
- Aboriginal artists of the Western desert : a biographical dictionary / Vivien Johnson. (1993), by Johnson, Vivien.
- Encyclopedia of Australian art / Alan McCulloch. (1984), by McCulloch, Alan, 1907-1992.