All books by subject: Aboriginal Australians -- Rites and ceremonies. (ordered by rarity)
- The Guruma story = Guruma-yharntu wangka / told by the Guruma Elders Group, led by Peter Stevens ; collected and edited by Loreen Brehaut & Anna Vitenbergs. (2001), by Garuma Elders Group
- Piercing the ground : Balgo women's image making and relationship to country / Christine Watson. (2003), by Watson, Christine (Christine Ann), 1951.
- Mysteries of the Dreaming : the spiritual life of Australian Aborigines / James Cowan. (1992), by Cowan, James, 1942-
- The elements of the Aborigine tradition / James G. Cowan. (1992), by Cowan, James, 1942-
- The Australian Aborigines / by A. P. Elkin. (1974), by Elkin, A. P. (Adolphus Peter), 1891-1979.