All books by subject: Technology -- Social aspects. (ordered by rarity)
- Human values and the design of computer technology / edited by Batya Friedman. (1997), by Friedman, Batya.
- The skin of culture : investigating the new electronic reality / Derrick De Kerckhove ; edited by Christopher Dewdney. (1995), by De Kerckhove, Derrick.
- What technology wants / Kevin Kelly. (2010), by Kelly, Kevin, 1952-
- The digital dialectic : new essays on new media / edited by Peter Lunenfeld. (1999), by Lunenfeld, Peter.
- Cyberspace/cyberbodies/cyberpunk : cultures of technological embodiment / edited by Mike Featherstone and Roger Burrows. (1995), by Featherstone, Mike.
- In the age of the smart machine : the future of work and power / Shoshana Zuboff. (1988), by Zuboff, Shoshana, 1951-
- Framing technology : society, choice, and change / edited by Lelia Green and Roger Guinery. (1994), by Green, Lelia, 1956-
- You are not a gadget : a manifesto / Jaron Lanier. (2010), by Lanier, Jaron.
- Sleepers, wake! : technology and the future of work / Barry Jones. (1990), by Jones, Barry, 1932-