All books by subject: Aborigines, Australian -- Social life and customs. (ordered by rarity)
- People under the skin : an Irish immigrant's experience of Aboriginal Australia / Clare Dunne. (1988), by Dunne, Claire, 1937-
- The Guruma story = Guruma-yharntu wangka / told by the Guruma Elders Group, led by Peter Stevens ; collected and edited by Loreen Brehaut & Anna Vitenbergs. (2001), by Garuma Elders Group
- War of the Warramullas / Michael Terry. (1974), by Terry, Michael, 1899-1981.
- Real deadly / Ruby Langford Ginibi. (1992), by Ginibi, Ruby Langford, 1934-, (author.)
- When you grow up / by Connie Nungulla McDonald with Jill Finnane. (1996), by McDonald, Connie Nungulla, 1933-
- Wisdom man / Banjo Clarke as told to Camilla Chance. (2003), by Clarke, Banjo.