All books by subject: Citizenship (ordered by rarity)
- Information-intensive Britain : an analysis of the policy issues / Nick Moore and Jane Steele. (1991), by Moore, Nick.
- Understanding multiculturalism and Australian identity / Andrew C. Theophanous. (1995), by Theophanous, Andrew C.
- The great constitutional swindle : a citizen's view of the Australian Constitution / Peter Botsman. (2000), by Botsman, Peter.
- A new Australia : citizenship, radicalism, and the first republic / Bruce Scates. (1997), by Scates, Bruce.
- New developments in Australian politics / edited by Brian Galligan, Ian McAllister, John Ravenhill. (1997), by Balcombe, Jonathan P.
- Redefining Australians : immigration, citizenship, and national identity / Ann-Mari Jordens. (1995), by Jordens, Ann-Mari, 1940-
- Citizenship and indigenous Australians : changing conceptions and possibilities / edited by Nicolas Peterson and Will Sanders. (1998), by Peterson, Nicolas, 1941-