1. The Role of Trade in Growth and Development: Theory and Lessons from Experience / Anne O. Krueger
2. The East Asian Growth Model: How General is it? / Enzo Grilli and James Riedel
3. Interrelationships Between Economic Ideas and Policy in the International Institutions / Richard H. Snape
4. Government's Role in East Asia's Economic Success / Chia Siow Yue
5. Trade Policy and the Globalisation of Production / Isaiah Frank
6. East Asia in the International System: Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation and the Challenge of Discriminatory Trade / Ross Garnaut and Peter Drysdale
7. Exchange Rate Regimes and Outward-looking Growth / E. S. Leung
8. Has Development Assistance Aided Development? - The Australian Case / Nancy Viviani
9. Demographics and Markets - Are there Limits to Export Promotion Strategies? / Philippa Dee and Christopher Findlay.
10. Sustaining China's Remarkable Exports and Growth Performance / Yongzheng Yang
11. Commodity Terms of Trade and Instability / Ron Duncan
12. Agricultural Policy: Constraints to Development / Kym Anderson
13. Environmental Constraints on Development and International Rules / David Robertson.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -365) and index.
Libraries Australia ID:
This record was constructed from data on Trove. Look at the original data on Trove
Note:Dewey number is taken from trove and may not correspond to the number on the book within the collection at Frontyard. We are working on a solution to finding books at the moment, if you want to be involved in creating a solution get in touch.