|Authors: ||Roberts, Ainslie, 1911-1993., Mountford, Charles P. (Charles Pearcy), 1890-1976.|
|Publisher:||Adelaide : Rigby,|
- There are 117 copies of this book in other libraries
- and 74 copies of this specific edition.
- Dreamtime : Australian Aboriginal myths
- Roberts, Ainslie, 1911-1993.
- 79 pages : coloured illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Boora the pelican
- The first kangaroo
- The sun-woman and the moon-man
- The wedge-tailed eagle, the white cockatoo, and the blanket lizard
- Yirbaik-baik and her dogs
- The origin of fire
- Goolagaya and the white dingo
- The death of Jinini
- The men of the Milky Way
- Koobor the drought-maker
- The banishment of the cuckoos
- Tiddalik the flood-maker
- The storms of the willy-wagtail
- Purupriki and the flying foxes
- Tirlta and the flowers of blood
- Bima the curlew
- The numbakulla and the first aborigines
- The frogs and the sound of wind
- Mangowa and the round lakes
- Inua's ladder
- The seven emu sisters
- The lightning-man Wala-undayua
- The Woma snake-man
- Wuluwait the boatman of the dead
- Mirram and Wareen the hunters
- The creation of the eagle and the crow
- The frog-woman, quork-quork, and her family
- The mopaditis and the black cockatoos
- The transformation of Parabruma
- Ulamina and the stolen canoe
- The native cat, the owl, and the eagle
- The bailer shells, the dolphins, and the tiger-shark.
- Spine title: Dreamtime : Australian Aboriginal myths.
- First published 1965; revised in full colour, 1970.
|Libraries Australia ID:|