|Authors: ||Morton, Callum, 1965-, ((artist.)), Koop, Stuart, ((curator.)), Museum of Contemporary Art (Sydney, N.S.W.) ((issuing body.))|
|Publisher:||Sydney : Museum of Contemporary Art,|
- There are 26 copies of this book in other libraries
- and 25 copies of this specific edition.
- Art, Modern.
- Art, Australian -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Australia -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Morton, Callum, 1965- -- Exhibitions.
- Morton, Callum, 1965-
- Architectural models -- Australia -- Exhibitions.
- Museum of Contemporary Art (Sydney, N.S.W.) -- Exhibitions.
- Commercial buildings -- Designs and plans -- Australia.
- Architecture, domestic -- Designs and plans -- Australia.
- More talk about buildings and mood
- Morton, Callum, 1965-, (artist.)
- 67 pages : illustrations (chiefly colour) ; 18 cm.
- "First published on the occasion of the exhibition Callum Morton: More Talk about Buildings and Mood."
- "Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney 29 October 2003 - 26 January 2004."
- "We would like to thank the Guest Curator, Stuart Koop, for his work on the exhibition, and for his catalogue essay."--Page 67.
- Includes bibliographical references (page 65)
- Also issued online.
- Online version Morton, Callum, 1965- Callum Morton. Sydney : Museum of Contemporary Art, 
|Libraries Australia ID:|