|Authors: ||Crocker, Andrew, 1945-1988., Calder, Diana., Ridgeway, Rupert., Papunya Tula Artists' Company, Aboriginal Artists Agency|
|Publisher:||Alice Springs, W.A. : Papunya Tula Artists ; Sydney, N.S.W. : Aboriginal Artists Agency,|
- There are 43 copies of this book in other libraries
- and 43 copies of this specific edition.
- Art, Aboriginal Australian.
- Western Desert (WA SF51, SF52, SG51, SG52)
- Painting, Aboriginal Australian.
- Aboriginal Australians -- Western Australia -- Western Desert -- Art.
- Kimber, R. G. (Richard Glyn), 1939-
- Papunya Tula Artists' Company.
- Aborigines, Australian -- Painting.
- Australian Aboriginal arts. Western Australia. Western Desert.
- Aborigines, Australian -- Western Australia -- Western Desert -- Art.
- Aboriginal Australians -- Art -- Western Australia -- Western Desert.
- Art, Aboriginal Australian -- Australia -- Western Desert.
- Painters, Australian (Aboriginal)
- Aboriginal Australians -- Northern Territory -- Papunya -- Art.
- Aboriginal Australians -- Painting.
- Papunya (South Central NT SF52-16)
- Western Australia - Central Australia (WA SE52, SF52, SG52)
- Art - Acrylic painting
- Art - Body art
- Art - Sand and ground design
- Art - Production - Materials / techniques
- Art - Artists
- Art - Crafts - Advertising and marketing
- Settlement and contacts - 20th Century
- Stories and motifs - Creation / Cosmology
- Alyawarr / Alyawarre people (C14) (NT SF53-07)
- Anmatyerre / Anmatyerr people (C8.1) (NT SF53-09)
- Arrernte / Aranda people (C8) (NT SG53-02)
- Luritja / Loritja people (C7.1) (NT SG52-04)
- Pintupi people (C10) (NT SF52-11)
- Warlpiri people (C15) (NT SF52-04)
- Mister Sandman bring me a dream.
- 64 p. : col. ill., ports. ; 28 cm.
- Mosaic paintings transposed on to portable materials by men of Aliaywara, Anmatjera, Luritja, Warlpiri and Pintupi tribes, with portraits of artists and notes on themes and culture heroes myths; includes essays Recent anthropology of the Western Desert; Papunya focus, and Central Australian and Western Desert art, by R. Kimber.
- Available from The Secretary, Aboriginal Artists Agency, 8 Church Street, North Sydney, N.S.W. 2060.
- Includes bibliographical and filmographical references.
- Copy 2 - donation from Tom Austen Brown collection
- Entirely indexed by ABI, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Biographical Index
|Libraries Australia ID:|