|Authors: ||Martiniello, Jennifer A. (Jennifer Avriel), 1949-, Kemarre Arts, ACT Indigenous Writers Group|
|Publisher:||Canberra : Kemarre Arts : ACT Indigenous Writers Group,|
- There are 21 copies of this book in other libraries
- and 21 copies of this specific edition.
- Martiniello, Jennifer A. (Jennifer Avriel), 1949-
- Kemarre Arts
- ACT Indigenous Writers Group
- 143 p.,  p. of leaves : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm. + 8 CD-ROMs (4 3/4 in.).
- Presents cutting edge presentations by indigenous Australian and multicultural writers who came together in September 2000 at the University of Canberra... What resulted from their meeting is a series of papers, dialogues and readings from some of Australia's leading writers and poets which tackle some of the toughest issues facing both indigenous and multicultural writers today. Their Dialogues cover Lliterature and Politics, Editing the Other/Editing Culture, Identities and Cultures, and Culture, Meaning and Translation.
- CD-ROM's include readings by emerging and established writers, the literary lunch with Wiradjuri poet Anita Heiss and Irish/Australian poet Colleen Z. Burke, and ATSIC Radio's interviews with participants and delegates.
- ISBN prepublication record.
- Tertiary/Undergraduate, General.
- System requirements: Any PC or Mac with a listening device.
- 0980303028 (book + 8 CD set)
- 098030301X (set of 8 CDs)
|Libraries Australia ID:|