|Authors: ||Museum of Contemporary Art (Sydney, N.S.W.)|
|Publisher:||Sydney : Museum of Contemporary Art,|
- There are 22 copies of this book in other libraries
- and 21 copies of this specific edition.
- Art, Modern.
- Art, Australian -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Australia -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Museum of Contemporary Art (Sydney, N.S.W.) -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Australian -- Australia -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Nelson, Jan, 1955- -- Exhibitions.
- Post, Liza May, 1965- -- Exhibitions.
- Nelson, Jan, 1955-
- Post, Liza May.
- Post, Liza May, 1965-
- Art, Dutch -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Dutch.
- Post, Liza May -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Dutch -- Netherlands -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Netherlands -- Exhibitions.
- Jan Nelson and Liza May Post
- 64 pages : color illustrations ; 18 cm.
- In this exhibition Melbourne artist Jan Nelson presents her work alongside that of Lisa May Post from Amsterdam. Nelson's multi- disciplinary practice encompasses painting, photography and sculpture while Post has achieved international recognition for her photographs, films and videos.
- Bibliography : p. 12.
- Exhibited at Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney on 27 August to 14 November 2004.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- This pairing of work by Australian artist Jan Nelson and Dutch artist Liza May Post represents the third in the MCA's ongoing series of exhibitions that present the work of an Australian artist alongside that of an international peer
|Libraries Australia ID:|