|Authors: ||Ede, Siân., EBSCOhost.|
|Publisher:||London ; New York : I.B. Tauris ; New York : Distributed in the U.S. by Palgrave Macmillan,|
- There are 17 copies of this book in other libraries
- and 1 copies of this specific edition.
- eBook Academic Subscription Collection - Worldwide.
- 1 online resource (216 p.) : ill.
- Introduction: ambiguities and singularities
- The problem with beauty: everything is connected in life: beautiful things in science
- Disconnections and asymmetries: the less than beautiful in art
- Evolutionary perspectives: from the future to the past: the evolution of the (artist's) mind
- New mythologies: reinventing the past
- Universal Studios: scientists measure art
- Mind and body, body and mind: Sculpted by the world: art and some concepts from contemporary consciousness studies
- New bodies for old: the art and science of the body elective
- The fragile environment and the future: It's all over Johnny: art and the fragile environment
- Reconnections: a muted curiosity.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -211) and index.
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
- Print version Ede, Siân. Art and science. London ; New York : I.B. Tauris ; New York : Distributed in the U.S. by Palgrave Macmillan, 2005 1850435839 1850435847
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- 142372898X (electronic bk.)
- 9781423728986 (electronic bk.)
- 9781850435839 (hbk.)
- 1850435847 (pbk.)
- 9781850435846 (pbk.)
|Libraries Australia ID:|