3. Profile of women's participation in the arts and cultural industries
4. From individual arts practice to a 'culture of sustainability'
5. Arts, crafts and commerce
6. Industry coordination and business planning
7. Professional recognition of the arts and cultural industries
8. Industry pathways: training histories and professional development
9. Sustainable regional development: networks, brokerage and appraisal
10. A culturally diverse industry
11. Consumption, audiences and accountability
12. New technologies
13. Conclusion: a culture of sustainability.
The present volume is based on a study commissioned by Queensland Government Arts Office and the Australia Council, into the status of women artsworkers in Australia.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 192-195)
Govt Doc Number:
Libraries Australia ID:
This record was constructed from data on Trove. Look at the original data on Trove
Note:Dewey number is taken from trove and may not correspond to the number on the book within the collection at Frontyard. We are working on a solution to finding books at the moment, if you want to be involved in creating a solution get in touch.