|Authors: ||Freybourg, Anne Marie., Haus am Waldsee (Zehlendorf, Berlin, Germany)|
|Publisher:||Berlin : Jovis,|
- There are 24 copies of this book in other libraries
- and 24 copies of this specific edition.
- Art, Australian.
- Art, Australian -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Australian -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Australia -- Exhibitions.
- Jones, Lyndal.
- Armanious, Hany.
- Moffatt, Tracey, 1960-
- Hastings, Gail.
- Carchesio, Eugene, 1960-
- De Clario, Domenico, 1947-
- Cripps, Peter.
- Nixon, John.
- Haus am Waldsee (Zehlendorf, Berlin, Germany) -- Exhibitions.
- Art -- Germany -- Exhibitions.
- Art, Australian -- Germany -- Berlin -- Exhibitions.
- Contemporary Australian art
- Zeitgenössische australische Kunst
- 215 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Contemporary Australian Art today: On Dialogue presents the positions of the 90's. The eight leading Australian artists introduced in this catalogue choose their media in an interdisciplinary manner, creating sensual and dense art works following the traditions of Conceptual and Minimal art. In their works they engage questions of personal history and cultural identity. Comprehensive essays from leading Australian art theorists (i.e. Bernice Murphy, Ewen Mc Donald) deliver insights into the history of Australian Art since the 60's. The artists featured in this book include Hany Armanious, Eugene Carchesio, Domenico de Clario, Peter Cripps, Gail Hastings, Lyndal Jones, Tracey Moffatt and John Nixon.
- "This catalogue is published for the exhibition 'On Dialogue' at the Haus am Waldsee, Berlin, from 31.5 til 3.8.1997" - t.p. verso.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- German and English.
- Online version On dialogue. Berlin : Jovis, 1997
|Libraries Australia ID:|