|Authors: ||Moriarty, John.|
|Publisher:||Ringwood, Vic. : Viking,|
- There are 112 copies of this book in other libraries
- and 111 copies of this specific edition.
- Aboriginal Australians.
- Aboriginal Australians -- Biography.
- Moriarty, John.
- Balarinji (Firm)
- Aboriginal Australians -- Civil rights.
- Art, Aboriginal Australian.
- Aboriginal Australians -- Art.
- Aborigènes d'Australie.
- Art aborigène d'Australie.
- Balarinji Design.
- Textile designers -- Australia -- Biography.
- Moriarty, John, 1938-....
- Moriarty, John, 1938- ...
- Moriarty, John, 1938-
- Moriarty, John (John Jumbana), 1938-
- Textile designers.
- Aborigènes d'Australie -- Droits de l'homme.
- Biography & autobiography (Australia ) Australian Aboriginal studies ALL AUSTRALIAN INDIGENOUS MATERIAL.
- John Moriarty
- xi, 285 p. : ill.,  leaves of plates ; 23 cm.
- xi, 285 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), ports. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- John Moriarty, the man who put the beautiful dot-painted Qantas Wunala Dreaming jet in the sky, was taken from his mother at the age of four. He was shipped without his family's knowledge to a children's home, entering a harsh world of orphanages and poverty. This is the story of how he rose to fame against incredible odds.
- The author was stolen from his family at four years of age and was placed in a children's home where he struggles with harsh routines and poverty. He now heads an internationally acclaimed Aboriginal design company. John Moriarty comes from the Yanyuwa people of Borroloola in the Northern Territory.
- Includes index.
- Donated by Prof. Lowitja O'Donoghue.
|Libraries Australia ID:|